Friday, May 8, 2009

More time killer

I'm waiting for a client drop off and realized I've been very lax with this blog...
This comes from CJ's blog...


1. What is on your desktop wallpaper?
Shepard Fairey art

2. What is your favorite zoo animal? Monkeys!

3. What was your favorite toy as a child? Hmmm - nothing's coming to mind

4. What food do you eat too much of? Only one? (this was CJ's answer & I'm stickin' with it!)

5. What kind of hairstyle do you have? Long, with a green streak in there somewhere

6. What was your favorite activity in gym? concocting excuse notes

7. What is on your shirt? Mooby's

8. What is the picture nearest you? The Pope & my Plenary Indulgence. (If you've seen the movie "Dogma" it dawns on me the answers to 7 & 8 should make you laugh 'til you pee.)

9. What is your favorite kind of salad dressing? Toby's Feta

10. What is your least favorite food? Cafeteria food (and yet I'm off to a calligraphy conference this summer.)

11. What do you do on Sunday night? What? Are you questioning my American-ness? my love of Portland? I watch "The Simpsons" (Portland, OR, which lends its street names to Simpsons characters.)

12. If you could use only one condiment for the rest of your life, what would it be? Does fudge sauce count as a condiment? (again, this is CJ's answer and I must stick with it due to it's brilliance.)

13. What color are your sheets? Today - fitted sheet turquoise, flat sheet purple.

14. How big is your computer display? 17" on desktop and laptop

15. what pair of shoes do you wear most often? not one particular pair, but they're almost all adidas ;-)

16. What is your favorite game? Rumikub

17. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food? my grandmother's meat stuffing (which never actually stuffed the turkey)

18. What time do you plan to wake up tomorrow morning? Morning?

19. What is your favorite day of the year? Halloweeeeeeeeeen!

1 comment:

CJ Kennedy said...

Yup, I am an expert at killing time. Now I'll have to go see Dogma so I can understand your joke and laugh til I pee