Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow in Oregon

What the heck have I been doing for the past month? Working, I'm happy to report. Until this week, when I got a wicked cold. I believe I'll live to tell the tale. It's a nice time to be snowed in at home. We started getting snow at 8am and it's still going now at almost 2:30. I know this isn't that impressive to my friends & family in snowier climes, but we're not equipped for snow here. Glad I don't have to go anywhere this week!






I did pull on jeans under my nightshirt and throw a jacket on over that lovely ensemble to get this for you... my Buddha in the clawfoot tub in our backyard.


Here's Buddha last May, before the lavender was repotted and went crazy.

Today is very pretty but I'll be very happy to see may come around again!

4 comments:

JLH said...

You call THAT snow???
Judy (in North Dakota)

Alesia said...

I told you it wouldn't be impressive, but it's paralyzed the city. Would you lend us some snow plows & sanders, please?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, then send them down here when Al's done with them, Judy!

CJ Kennedy said...

You can have the snow, Al. A Buddha in a bathtub? I thought that was reserved for Mary. Hee hee.